Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ 9:37 PMSometimes I really wonder what am I put in this world to do, I am not that good of a person, I am not anything special in particular. Im not a good person, I always make people angry, I make myself angry all the time, I get very sensitive when people I care about talk about me. I feel sad when others are sad, I feel like crying when I see beggars on the street, I feel like dying like any normal person sometimes, but I am afraid of death. I want to say many things to people but I have no guts to say it. I wanted to say how much I like you but I had no balls to say it and now the feeling is gone. I need to toughen up, this soft interior and exterior won't get me anywhere. I will only fail in life and get myself in things of which I don't intend to be in. I am going to change, I have made that decision many a time, but now I am going to stick with it. You all just watch, just watch. I make this promise to myself, I am a person who holds promises dearly, So this promise I will not break easily.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |