Wednesday, March 10, 2010 @ 8:33 PMLife's been great,studies have been normal. Time is going past to fast,i've just got to know some people and in afew months,we all have to part ways. Anyway,emotions aside,maths has been a real bitch to me,as always,im glad to know that ms neo belongs to my side of the maths geeks. The first side are those who can get things very quickly without hesitation, like niki and zhi hao, those nerds. And there are people like me,who enjoy maths,but take a longer time in processing information.But, I will work hard to achieve success , nobody can do it other then me,If people can do great things,then why cant I? I will get to a good poly course,I will try my best,I will. *Please,don't treat me like im chopped liver,have I ever done anything that horrible to you?Have i killed somebody ? Have i caused mental harm to you? What did i do wrong anyway,if you dont like me its totally fine,as if i care. Like wirda said,' as if i care ' I dont really mind,Its better if we dont talk,I keep getting harmed and you keep getting angry, I have other friends,you are not that special. So please.dont get your underpants in a twist. Going home with jacq and company is really fun and enjoyable. Its wonderful.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |