Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 7:31 PM![]() Super junior,the only reason why I took up dancing. Although its not up to a high scale of dancing,at least I can make it.I still remember watching super junior's first movie,was around may of 2008 'attack on the pin-up boys'.Although I don't enjoy your music much now,and started disliking you after so many people like you,and made me lost interest in all of you.Im glad you were all my stepping stones on my k-pop mind.Kamsahanmida SuJu hyungs,I always enjoyed Don't Don and Happiness. Best songs ever.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |