tinybot Saturday, February 6, 2010 @ 7:37 PM

I still remember the first day I bought you home,May of 2008.You were only two months old then,you brought me so much happiness. You were so scared when you first came into my home. But you eventually gave in. I love you to bits,now you are reaching two years old. For two years,you made my life happier,in ways nobody can understand.Even though many feared you as you bit very hard,I always took your bites,blood and all without a heavy heart.Each day,after school I would wait anxiously for the bust to arrive so that I could go home earlier and see you at home and play with you,we had many adventures together,playing together,feeding you,bathing you,calming you down when you are scared,having you follow me where ever I went because im your dad. You were the only thing that kept me from going insane,i had nobody to talk to at home,being deprived of attention,but I lived it easily when you were around.I hope you will live long enough to see my children,don't leave me please.

I can't imagine looking at you with closed eyes,you are already like my child,i don't want to lose you,even the thought makes my tear up. People might not understand it but,you and the rest of my pets mean the world to me,I would never want to say goodbye to you. I'd always want to hear all of you shout for my attention.Giving head scratches to all of you . Live long lives,because I need you.


'everbody just pretends.