Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 10:55 PM![]() I don't know why I even go to you anymore. Maybe its because I can't be alone, and you are my only pillar that prevents me from breaking down. Maybe you are just a thing to me,because I know that somehow,im just a thing to you too. Apparently I have no feelings,apparently Im crazy and mentally ill,apparently im annoying. You know what you are,and yet you continue, Im not the one to talk.I know I have my own problems. The reason why i confide to you is because i have problems that I can't cope with on my own. But you keep pushing me away. Its fine and all.I don't really mind,Im used to it already. Im cool with it. Its not like im anything special.I have major self esteem issues.I take everybody's words to heart.Big or small,weather i know them or i don't.In my world,everybody's opinion matters.I feel as though everywhere I go,people judge me. I know you all judge me,Everybody judge's. Im a culprit when it comes to judging too. I don't know where to go to.Im scared if I do something,Everybody is going to leave me.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |