Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 12:15 AM I can't believe its already 2010,my mind is still lingering on 2009.I can't forget things,I treasure every single moment with the people that I hold dearly to my heart. Though time breaks us all apart,we can still be friends no matter what. I've met so many wonderful people this year. Made some awesome friends along the way. The most memorable moment os 2009 is when me and my friends performed for teachers day,I never knew being on stage could be so fun,making people happy is what i live for.I want to make everybody happy if I can. Thanks ziee noona for being such a good noona,you are the best :). I can be myself around you,because i feel very comfortable with you.Thank you nurul afiqah noonim,you are the person that helped me through school alot,Though I always annoy you,you always talk to me again,and joke around with me,and that's what I needed most ,people who care for me,you helped my stand on my own two feet,and now I will continue doing that.It would totally rock if i had a sister like you .I thank you so much my friends,I will miss you all that have decided to go onto ITE, There are going to be empty moments when I will miss you all but I know that everybody has their own path set by god,and Mine is to go to sec 5 and pass my O levels,I want to see you all do well in ITE and im sure that you all would want to see us all do well on our O levels.There are many more things to say but I can't find the right words,Who knew expressing how you felt could be so hard.Im going to miss so many people,too many. I love 4n2 so much,the class that's in between two classes, the smart and the noisy, we are the smart+noisy class.Being in that classroom is such bliss,having mdm loh as a teacher is beyond comparable.Experiencing all the drama in school is unexplainable. Thank you to all my friends,I shall never forget you. Im going to miss you 1n1,2n1,3n2. You will always be embedded in my heart and in my thoughts . I will see you all soon <3>
I <3> The year 2009 went by too fast,I don't want to let go,but I know I have to.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |