Saturday, November 21, 2009 @ 12:34 AM I miss these people so much.Im miss miss kaur so much.I miss the sec 3 camp,I miss not doing work when we were all supposed to,I miss ms kaur's fits,i miss mr chong's lectures,i miss mdm loh so much! i miss the times we were all pissed at eachother because of the class t's haha,i miss all those times just because you guys were the ones that made my life so happy in school,its impossible to forget people who have made such a big impact in my life,every single one,a good friend.Damn you atiqah for making me feel this stuff. but thanks for making me realise that you dont know what you have had untill they are gone. ah jeongmal,naneun,jongmal saranghanmida. 'everbody just pretends.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |