Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 9:42 PMLike being hit by a bullet I cant make sense of anything All that comes out is laughter So I just laughed, So I just laughed, Just.. While Im laughing until I collapse I asked if I could ask one thing Why are we breaking up? How do we break up? How do we break up? How? In this bruised chest, Our memories are overflowing Even though I try hold onto them, Even if I block my chest, They all slip though my fingers Even if my heart stops, Just like this, I dont think it will hurt, Please do something Give me some treatment If I keep going like this, All I will get is a broken heart In this bruised chest.. Soon, without me even realizing, Tears stream down my face I dont want to be like this, I really dont want to, I really dont want to, Really.. I follow after you, who stood up so rashly and left, Youre running away, From behind you, From behind you, I scream.. In this bruised chest, Our memories are overflowing Even though I try hold onto them, Even if I block my chest, They all slip though my fingers Even if my heart stops, Just like this, I dont think it will hurt, Please do something Give me some treatment If I keep going like this, All I will get is a broken heart Like being hit by a bullet Really.. My heart hurts so much It hurts so much, It hurts so much, Thats weird I can still live. How can I forget you? Me? I dont know how to do such things.. I dont know.. My heart is awake and I cant put it to sleep, All it does is hurt so much I feel like dying, Like being hit by a bullet... I just realised that i am a useless friend,i keep doing nonsensical things to other people of which brings my own enjoyment,I embarrass people without any clue that they are hurting inside,i harm people with out knowing the cause,i bring heartbreak to the people around me,though they give me words of kindness,i know that it is never true.I do not believe what people say about me,i have to accept what people think of me,i have to take me as who i am,But i do not know who i am,i know this post is very horribly emotional,but im like this once im out of the school premesis. i am saddened by the fact that i have horrible taste,i am sad that i am not good enough for people.i am horrified of what i am now.i am drenched in my sorrows. the most part of it is that i dont know what my problem is.I dont know what is wrong with me,I have no idea what is going on in my head.I am disgusted of what i am with out knowing what i have become or what i am becoming. I always keep telling myself to not be so apprehensive towards people,i try to talk,but my mouth just does not want to open,everytime im with people i feel a tad bid awkward,as if i do not belong.as if i am an intrusion to someone else's frendships,i keep interrupting and being a middle person.i keep hiding myself infront of people whom i want to befriend,but my personality does not allow this.I try to distract myself from all my problems by doing things that irritate people,but that just makes me more hated by people.I hope i do not go mental,because that would be just wrong.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |