tinybot Monday, April 6, 2009 @ 9:47 PM

I dont know why i even post in this blog anymore.Its not like people actually read it anyway,I dont know why i try so much to look at my blog,1/3 of the views of my blog are my own views.Which is really really really pathetic.I have no life,i should die,but i cant,i still have to take care of my pets,they rely on me.My fishes are now stable.i,e they swim around the tank instead of hiding to one side.My life preety much stinks now.Im lagging behind my work,getting lazier and lazier.And things just dont sink into my brain.It sucks to be me.I really hate myself when im at home,at school ofcourse im a different person,but who gives a shit about me anywhere.Im just a friggin asshole who spurts out vugarites every 5 seconds.I cant live like this anymore..I just want it to stop.Please someone make it stop.Please.


you reap what you sow.