Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 8:48 PMI keep trying to make myself happy by doing random things,but some people just bring me down again,I have nothing against them,but sometimes could you just leave me in peace.i wanna do what i want whatever i want.I can't seem to improve my english now.My english has become horrible.It has strangely gotten from bad to worse.I even forget how to spell the easiest things.What the hell is happening to me. Sometimes i really just want attention from certain people,but cant seem to get it.More or less that person is busy with something else.i cannot talk to that person because he/she is busy with somebody else.just give me some of your time.that's all im asking for. now that you have gotten your friends back,you have turned into the same person you were before.Ive decided to not care anymore,but i'll try to not annoy you.I cant live like this anymore.I get home lethargic and tired and sleep through the day.the things i do give wrong impressions about me.The things i say make people disgust me.I cant control my mind.im going insane. you reap what you sow.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |