tinybot Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 12:05 AM

What's up with people and Nobody now,last time when i sing that song,you guys went nuts,not to mention verbally abused me. Now loads of people are saying 'nobody nobody but you' every 5 freaking minutes. Wait,I forgot,who was the nerd again? Lol no.

My fighting fishes hatched already,and i am looking at them and seeing them really makes me relaxed, strangely i have no idea why actually. I cant believe that in my school there are even snsd anti's lol. Amazing ain't it. I love hana yori dango, the korean version. My preferred couple is so yi jung and what's her name. Very cute couple. Go watch it if you guys have time,Its worth every second. I noticed that i can't remember my maths if i do the problems slowly.I need to do it quick. Strange isn't it. fack you.


you reap what you sow.