Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 10:50 PMShort post coming your way.Fuck man maths test only got 20? out of 35? nevermind then,its only a class test,there are 2 more that is going to be on this thursday and friday. I will make sure I will get high marks for these two tests.Anywho,went home with matthew and took 18, imo,i hate my sec1 juniors,man they suck.Rude like fuck.When we were queueing up to ride bus no 18,these 4-5 boys made so much noise,and 1 of the boys,which looked like a fucking fishball took of his shirt and like did fuck to it,fuck man,i know you have boobies,just fuck off man.Then on the bus they made so much fucking noise,I could hear them through my mp3,which was turned on exceptionally loudly.Fuck man i hate them.Then this tall kid knocked the back of the bus window for god knows what reason and fuck it was loud,everybody like turned around.Stupid boys,go to hell you stupid insolent bitches.Students like them bring shame to our school,fuck them fuck them fuck them fuck them. I got my new moon book,yay!I just read a bit of it,i found it quite interesting,i didnt want to stop turning the page.I hope to finish this book and go on to eclipse! damn i want to read these 2 books.Tomorrow there is p.e and art. I wonder if we are allowed to draw sorta nude people for our art piece,cause i wanna do something on aphrodite,and all pictures of her are basically nude or just showing her boobies.All the perverts are gonna get a kick out of this if i decide to do it....Screw.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |