tinybot Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 12:05 AM

edit:i hate my blog skin.want to change it soon.
Anywho,I was abused today,my dad got pissed off at something i have no idea about.He called me and told me to throw away the garbage bag in my room with my mouth,and said that if i touched it he was going to punch me. My life isn't that ideal,i wish i just died already.Im tired of getting all the nonsense.Im getting pissed off at anything and everything,

Anyway,i want to get a pair of guppies,not those feeder guppies,those normal ones,that are relatively nicer.My baby fighting fishes are nearing 6 days old and there are about 80-90 of them,got to give some away when they grow older.
My english is getting horrible these days,I have to go and get something to read to improve my english, maybe eclipse or maybe new moon,the book seems interesting,But I don't know where to get it. Got to go ask my mum to find it.



you reap what you sow.