tinybot Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 12:27 AM

I have a sore throat because of god knows what.But who gives a shit.Im maybe going to johore to buy some school things,like my school bag and shoes,which IMO are totally overdue.I slept for 1 period of chemistry today,i cant believe mr tan did not scold me or anything,i guess he knows that us sec4's are as tired as hell because we are practically at school half the day everyday. Teachers like mr tan are hard to come by.I want my long hair back.I want to be able to flip my hair around like a little prick.Ive been neglecting my parrots at home and giving more attention to my fishes.Strange isnt it.I cant go to school everyday on the MRT,its damn expensive,I guess i will go back to the lorry days.But I dont want to sit infront during assembly anymore : ( ,its boring.I want to make new friends.

I want to do well for my N level's,mainly english,maths,geography and art,i must pass my maths,i will get every ounce of my brain power to understand those equations.I friggin love maths now.Im sad that Ms Kaur is going for 'further studies' after the June holidays.What the hell sia,Leave after we finish our N level's.Or better yet,dont leave at all.
Im practically spending time at home doing absolutely nothing except for watching cartoon's korean drama's and staring at my fishes every 5 minutes.My life is basically a hell hole.I have nothing to do except stare into my computer and doing nothing.Maybe tomorrow i will do more drawings for my N'level art paper 1.Paper 2 sucks dick ok.
Im at home listening to korean songs and imagining what they would look like infront of my eyes,im a mega sicko.



you reap what you sow.