Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 11:04 PMHad a nice long chat with jac recently,she gives sorta good advice,i respect her alot.The best friend anyone could ask for actually.Strangly,ive found out something about myself.I dont know who I am anymore,im not sure what i am anymore,im not sure if being myself is helping me in life.I have no idea what to do anymore,i just want lay down and die.I dont know what to do about my problems.Problems in the house,in school,in my head.I dont know what to do.Im not who i am,neither do i know who i am.Im extremely psychotic is the only thing im sure of. Anywho,i have no life,no future,everything i ever tried fail's me in the end.Im lethargic and tired,and i get more tempermental nowadays.I cant stomach some food,i feel as though im gonna vomit any-time soon.I dont know if i can handle all this shit in my life anymore.But one thing is for sure,I must study hard,I must go to poly and succeed in my future career. On a side note,please lah,stop teasing veron.Her hairstyle is very cute,dont call her fucking names which hurt her feelings.You guys seriously dont know when to draw the line.There is funny and there is Funny. Sometimes enough is just enough.Her hair is damn freaking adorable truthfully.I dare not say anything that might ruin the friendship,but ohwell.I love maths now,i cant wait for maths everyday,it keeps me occupied and time flies in a flick of an eyelash.Especially when you got two math's geniuses beside you.It really helps you alot.Though zul and zhi hao are sorta bitchez,and so am i. During CME, we had to write words to a song that was supposed to be a love song,I changed the love song into a total murderous song.Ms ong read it and said ' raimy,you've been dumped by a girl issit ? ' and i was like,what the hell sia. Then she said ' raimy,dont be so traumatised ' i remember it so well that it makes me want to puke everytime i hear it.And OMG! tomorrow got art club.YAY!. I really have to buck up on my biology,i have to learn and study human transport system well,else im dead.Im definately not going to tomorrow morning's early bird because im a damn lazy assho that cannt be helped into waking up early anymore because i found a new transport system called the ohso famous MRT.Yay for the MRT.Oh yeah,mr hafiz was so funny today.There was a sence of enjoyment and a feeling of fear. Mr ow yong gave the worst talk in my entire life,he asked ' what has YOG(youth olympic games) have to do with you(us) ' nothing basically to me its a load of crap. you reap what you sow.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |