Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 10:08 PM To those people who sorta hate what i said just now in school. GET this in your head. 1)I dont hate the design,why the fuck would i hate my own design. 2)I dont care about the fucking shirt,i just mind that its ironed on. 3)I know that some talked behind my back,i dont give a fuck. 4)The supplier sucks cock. 5)If you dont know the full story of why i said what i said,dont jump to conclusion. 6)GOD GAVE EVERYBODY A BRAIN,USE IT. 7)what the fuck lah,getting pissed? Im more pissed ok. 8)I dont give a fuck anymore. 9)I dont even know what to say or do. 10) congrats siti,your first class fight in your new school. And i stress on this,WHY THE HELL WOULD I HATE MY OWN DESIGN,I ONLY DREW THE FUCKING THING,I DIDNT SAY WHERE TO PUT IT. so stop asking me why i hate the design. so stop asking me that if i hate it i can throw it away. So stop fucking getting pissed at me just because i say what i say. You think my design is wierd?yours only wings sia. Puhhlessse... you reap what you sow.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |