tinybot Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 11:26 PM

I really wonder how I get through the day sometimes,I mean,my life is preety much screwd up.I cant get people to listen to me sometimes.I only had their intrest's at heart,but they just wont listen.Please listen to me once,Just once.

Sometimes I dont know why Im so happy in school,Im guessing that it's just my friends that give me the happiness.But,its fading away,im getting mental and I scare people away,please dont leave me.Im getting crazy but its not my fault,please its not my fault.
Im getting very lethargic at home,being in sec 4 is so stressfull.Know i know why the sec 4's last year yay'ed at the fact that infocus was cancelled.

Life is treating me badly,i just want to have a peacefull life but someone wont let me,do you really want me to die or something so you can have my family for yourself? do you really hate me so much that you hurt me everytime you touch the grounds that i walk upon.Do you really hate me so much that you would take my things and expect someone to buy me another?I dont get it,I wish you would just leave and not cause anymore trouble for me,trouble concerning me in anyway possible.Just go away and leave me be.

Ive forgotten how easily my pain's can be blown off just by looking at my pets and playing with them,I love my fishes and parrot's even if people hate it when i talk about them i dont give a horse's arse about it.They are my babies and you cant change the fact that you cant go around with a bird on your shoulder like a pirate.Which imo is preety awesome.

This blog is baisically dead and i have nothing else to write,My life is just a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet.I just want to watch my korean stuff,live my life,go to sec 5 and die.that's what i want,sometimes i really just want to Jump.Just jump,and that's it.

you reap what you sow.