Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 11:34 PM![]() have you guys ever felt alone? being tossed aside? people dont talk to you? when you want them to? when you sit alone in the corner? all quiet? and people dont talk to you? and when you try to talk to them? you get bitched at? and you feel miserable? =.= emoshit. lol. i admit, that when people aren't around me, i like to talk to myself, im always alone, so, i find a friend in myself, i realised, that some friends tend to not entertain you when there is an ''extra'' person within the group. i dont mind that, sometimes i just feel unwanted abit. wierd,never felt that before,i always kinda find myself staring into blank space, and being quiet all the time, i hate it when people talk alot, when i want to contribute something. people dont want it, like?whats the use,its stupid. and i just keep quiet half the time. unless i get hyper after too many sweets,or i get indigestion from the sweets. uh pain, Who is there to share my joy all the time? Me Who is there to comfort me when I am sad? Me Who is there patiently listening to what I want to say? Me Who truely understands me? Me Who is there all the time when I need help? Me Who accompany's me when I feel loney? Me Who is always with me regradless of what happens? Me Who loves me? Me Who likes me? Me Who enjoy spenting time with me? Its all me.................. i think that the person''me'' is all you need in times. I AM FUCKING EMOSHIT OMG? I CANT BELIEEVE THAT I SAID THOSE STUFF. I LIVE each day in Anguish.
| me my name is raimy,im mentally unstable.my friends are my treasures. chat. music srew this music box, friends. matthew :) bin xiang :) veron :) niki :) juliana yeong :) yong song. :) athirah. :) nurul afiqah. :) lynn. :) kahui :) juliana johan. :) hui ning.grandmother :) ryan. :) jina.christina. :) ardini. :) syarmilla. :) shap. :) afiqah. :) bobo. :) nuraini. :) kai jun. rafiqah. :) fahimah. :) huimei :) rozanna. :) shafiqah :) nurul :) rashidah :) ziieee :) Hair :) jaejoongie :) zul. :) |