tinybot Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 10:36 PM

So,finally blogger worked for me.Now I can use it instead of using livejournal,livejournal is alright but kinda lame uh,I think.
So,i will just be posing some stuff that I posted in livejournal before deleting it. : )


Jun. 23rd, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Twas an alright day of school today,
kinda sucked though.
So I went home and my mum like totaly pissed me off just as I came home.
I was like,What the hell?
I ignored her and made her angry.
First came to school,
Mr hafiz talked and talked,
Then Neo Talked and talked and talked.
I was like,
stop talking already.
Then in school,I gave an idea on what to do for the class performance.
It was like a para-para techno funny dance.
Then juliana liked to totaly disagreed and called it stupid.
I was like ok.....?

Jul. 4th, 2008 at 10:06 PM
So,today.Had P.E in the morning,we had to like do 2.4,
and of course I FAILED.because Baisically,I didn't give a freaking damn about that.
EARLIER!,I had to run two rounds outside the whole school,and it was freaking tiring
So,Eariler in the week,alot of things happened.
Firstly was the Elective Module,I was so happy That i got digital disc jockey.It was damn fun ok?.
but,the time moved damn slow,3 hours you know!
at least there was music : ).
It put me to sleep a couple of times.
Teh instructor is damn cool,I like his Shoes.
Sebastian has been a little crazy bitch to alot of people these past few days,i DONT GET what's wrong with him.
Then one time,during DJ lesson,they all ''BOO''ed him,cause he was like ''shut up hakim''
Hakim was like making everything fun,even though some of the things were hurtfull but still fun.
Then Sebastian gave me attitude again and i decided i dont freaking care.

Today,Juliana Johan didn't come to school,For some unknown reason.
It was quite quiet and alright.

Jul. 5th, 2008 at 11:33 PM
OK,so..not many things happend today,and well.WHATEVER TO THAT.
So,baisically,i woke up at 7 in the morning,i thought today was friday and there was school.
SO..i was shock,but to hell with it,i went back to sleep.

My mum said that my granny decided to go to the beach today.
sSO,,,i was excited,waiting for my granny to call me saying that they were going to the beach.
so,i waited and waited and waited and waited and waited.
and waited and waited.
it was like 6 and it rained quite heavily.
so I was like,''there must be no beach thing today''
and then at night,my mum said that they were all at the beach,
And in my heart,I was like WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?THEY DIDN'T INVITE ME?WHAT AM I?INVISIBLE.
so, i smsed kak yani saying i hated my family,and yeah,I DO.
I'd rather not interact with anybody from my family.kinda annoying.

and so,kak yani send me a testimonial to my friendster account saying it was a last minute thing,,
OH YEAH,LIKE THEY CANT REMEMBER ME AT THE LAST MINUTE?IM LIKE STAYING 50M AWAY FROM MY GRANNIES HOUSE,CAN YOU LIKE FREAKING REMEMBER ME DAMN IT.
and so,im angry right now.
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA HAVE MY REVENGE ONE DAY.JUST ALL OF YOU WAIT.
And yeah,I hold REALLY LONG GRUDGES.
i havent forgiven my teacher for 4 years now : ) for what she did to me .